Friday, July 13, 2012

Focus is What I Need!

Honestly, I think I have Attention Deficit Disorder. I don't really think I have the hyperactive problem. Just a really strong problem in putting focus in one thing. 

In April, I worked with my kids on their spring break to declutter some of their toys. But the "Give" box began to mixed with the "Keep" box.

In May, I wrote a post about my desk. I wanted to work on decluttering my desk and the nearby area. I had a dream for my desk! Then, I started to make some drastic move. But it is still really cluttered!

In June, I tried to clean up our most disgusting patio in the neighborhood and clear out some terribly tall weed. It is still not done.

In the meantime, I picked up some volunteer work.

It seems to me that I continue to touch on different projects and left without finishing anything! 

True, toys will continue to be a problem until we stop buying and start getting some of them out of the house.

True, our desk will continue to have paper clutter unless we stop opening the mail box.

True, weed will continue to grow no matter what you do, I suppose. 

But the problem is, I have not deal with the existing problem until I reached the maintenance point. 

I was making good progress. Then, suddenly, I just seem to lose interest.

Focus.

I need to focus.

Focus is what I need!

No comments:

Post a Comment